Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update from the UK

My journey south to Lusaka was via Mkushi where I meet with Mr Moffat, the representative of the4 Beit Trust. We hope to put an application into the trust for single student accommodation, so it was good to have some thoughts on how to approach the application. I stayed at Chengelo School and was able to catch up with Delwyn Houghton who teaches at the school – she has a very busy life and needs your prayers for strength in her ministry at the school.

The following day I arrived in Lusaka and stayed with Webster & Elisabeth Nonde and preached in their church Woodlands Baptist on the Sunday. What a blessing to encourage and be encouraged by brothers and sisters in Christ.

On Monday I flew to London and have been able to learn of the work of Grace Life London a new church plant in the Central City as I stayed with Pastor Tom Drion and his wife Donna. The time here in the UK is to meet with partners of Samfya and further encourage the ministry of the School. This has gone well so far and I have a final meeting in Bath in the morning before heading to Singapore in the evening. Please continue to pray for our partners and that they will be encouraged with the reports that I bring of the ministry.

No comments: