Monday, August 20, 2012

In Mambilima

Greetings all I am in Mambalima with the Bible School staff. The conference starts tomorrow, however the programme has already changed and we start after Lunch now, not in the morning. I do value your prayers for this week and that my teaching would open God's truth to our brothers and sisters and be motivation for further change in the way leaders are leading in their churches.

Already hundreds of people have arrived. We are staying a few kilometres up the road at a Mission where there is a hospital and disabled school. We are staying in one of the dorms for the school. I will post information as the week unfolds, but the pictures below are of my room for the week and then one of the Luapula River right where the conference is being held. The river will be the bath and dishes washing place for the expected thousands

No comments: