Wednesday, July 21, 2010

That Naughty Copper!

Today (Tuesday) Katie and I head out for our walk. Copper decides he is going to come too! I know that I can’t control him so we try to get him back, but would he go. NO! Morgan (the gardener) sees him and calls him back and off he goes. We are not even two minutes away and here comes Copper charging down the hill right between us! We both got a fright and of course screamed. We tried to get him back but no his mind was made up. There were these men coming along the road. One was carrying a bag of fish. Copper decided that he liked that smell and went up to the man. Well... do I need to say more. The man dropped his bag and ran so fast. Ohhhh thinks Copper he is playing with me and chased the man!!! By this time I am calling Morgan to come and get the jolly dog. This other man was so scared! I told Katie to pick up the bag before Copper got it. We tried to give it back but every time Copper saw him, well... he chased him! One of the men working at the resort came and tried to help, but kept pulling Copper by the collar which he doesn’t like and so Copper kept trying to bite him! In the end Morgan was able to trick him into going home. The man that Copper chased scratched himself while running away and tried to get ‘compensation’ as he called it. I just told him ‘silly dog’. Well all this and not even 8am yet. What will the rest of the day bring!

No comments: